Get inspired by Dekra-Lite’s Displays Nationwide
With the Christmas season just around the corner, lights are being installed, displays and trees are being put up, and cookies are baking in the oven. One thing that everyone can agree on is that lights make the Christmas season so special. After all, brilliant light displays give everyone that warm fuzzy feeling that only the holidays can bring.
So, whether you are going out for a drive to see all the Christmas lights in your city or town, or are simply looking for some inspiration, grab your eggnog latte, a warm blanket, and enjoy what our lights have to offer.
Nikka Yuka Japanese Garden – Lethbridge
- Nikka Yuka Japanese Gardens, Lethbridge, AB.
- Our products will be on full display as they start their Christmas light festival starting on November 29, 2019.
The Butchart Gardens – Victoria
- Located just outside of Victoria, BC., this wonderful garden is decked out with many of our amazing lights and displays, turning an already beautiful location into one you must check out.
- The Butchart Gardens are open from December 1 up until January 6.
VanDusen Festival of Lights – Vancouver
- If you are from Vancouver you know the VanDusen Gardens is a must-see every Christmas season. From Santa’s Lodge to all the dancing lights, you won’t be disappointed when seeing our lights here.
Olympic Village – Calgary
- Showing off our amazing RGB Dancing trees, snowfall lights, and wreaths in the Olympic Village, Calgary, AB.
Niagara Falls Parks – Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls, Ont.
- One of the largest and most amazing scenic wonders in our great country is Niagara Falls! When this natural wonder is combined with our amazing lights, you will surely be amazed! Go check out all the park has to offer and see our lights on display.
City of Toronto – Toronto
- Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto, Ont
- Our beautiful lights are strung around the arches of the skating rink, lighting up this popular park & making it into the ultimate Christmas wonderland.