Dekra-Lite Terms and conditions for Online Sales
Prices: All prices subject to change without notice. All minimums are per colour/or size (solid pack).
We warranty to the original buyer that all of our products will be free from manufacturer’s defects. Under normal conditions of use, this protection is extended under the following:
1.0 Limited Warranty.
1.1. Subject to 1.2 and 1.3, Dekra-Lite Industries Inc. warrants to Buyer that for the Goods and periods of time listed in this Section 1.1 from the date of shipment of the Goods (“Warranty Period“), that such Goods will be free from material defects in material and workmanship:
- Electrical wiring and accessories – One Year (1) year ii. Replaceable bulbs – One Year (1) year; and iii. LED String Lights – One Year (1) year; iv. All other items not listed here– 90 days.
1.2. Any warranty listed in Section 1.1 is void if the item(s) are left up over ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY (120) consecutive days.
1.3. Bulb burnouts or electrical damage caused by acts of God, the Buyer, weather elements, rough handling, or transit are not covered by Section 1.1. Therefore, units should be inspected and tested for bulb outage upon delivery and prior to installation. All merchandise is carefully inspected before packing and is packed in an approved manner in approved cartons when it leaves the warehouse.
1.4. EXCEPT FOR THE WARRANTY SET FORTH IN SECTION 1.1 DEKRA-LITE INDUSTRIES MAKES NO CONDITION OR WARRANTY WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE GOODS, INCLUDING ANY (a) CONDITION OR WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY; OR (b) CONDITION OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; OR (c) CONDITION OR WARRANTY OF TITLE; OR (d) WARRANTY AGAINST INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY; WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED BY LAW, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE.
1.5. Dekra-Lite Industries Inc shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in Section 1.1 unless:
- Buyer gives written notice of the defect, reasonably described, to Dekra-Lite Industries Inc within THIRTY (30) days of the time when Buyer discovers or ought to have discovered the defect; ii. Dekra-Lite Industries Inc. is given a reasonable opportunity after receiving the notice to examine such Goods and Buyer (if requested to do so by Dekra-Lite Industries Inc) returns such Goods to Dekra-Lite’s place of business at buyers cost for the examination to take place there; and iii. Dekra-Lites Industries Inc. reasonably verifies Buyer’s claim that the Goods are defective.
1.6. Dekra-Lite Industries Inc shall not be liable for a breach of the warranty set forth in Section 1.1 if:
- Buyer makes any further use of such Goods after giving such notice; ii. the defect arises because Buyer failed to follow Dekra-Lites Industries Inc oral or written instructions as to the storage, installation, commissioning, use or maintenance of the Goods; or iii. Buyer alters or repairs such Goods without the prior written consent of Dekra-Lite Industries Inc.
1.7. Subject to Section 1.5 and Section 1.6 above, with respect to any such Goods during the Warranty Period, Dekra-Lite Industries Inc shall, in its sole discretion, either:
1.8. We warranty to the original buyer that all our displays and accessories will be free from manufacturer’s defects. Under normal conditions of use and service, this protection is extended for six (6) seasons on all steel frames, three (3) seasons on garland, two (2) seasons on electrical wiring, and one (1) season on all computerized lighting modules & aluminum displays. This warranty does not apply to light bulbs or light strands. Pole Mount displays are designed to withstand up to 65 km winds with no ice load. Obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing any part that is found to be defective.
1.8. Labor to install and the cost of shipping are not included in this warranty and are expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. Bulb burnouts or electrical damage caused by the buyer or weather elements, or damage caused by rough handling in transit are not covered by this warranty. Therefore, units should be inspected and tested for bulb outage upon delivery and prior to installation. All merchandise is carefully inspected before packing and is packed in an approved manner in approved cartons when it leaves the warehouse.
Under this warranty, the company’s obligation to repair or replace is on a non pro-rated basis.
All returned products will result in a 35% restocking fee and the customer will incur the freight charges.
Dekra-Lite Industries Inc. will accept returns if:
- within 30 days of purchase date
- the customer ordered incorrect product
- never opened or used the product
No returns will be accepted under any circumstance after December 1 of the same year it was purchased.
No merchandise returns will be accepted without prior written authorization. Return requests will be accepted for credit only. Custom and all non-stocked items that are brought in from USA warehouse are non-returnable/refundable.
Electrical Requirements: Owner is responsible for providing and maintaining adequate and functional electrical outlets adjacent to the proposed locations for lit decorations, tree lights, and building lights. GFI receptacles can, will, and should interrupt power to décor or lighting in the presence of water or heavy moisture sometimes caused by rain, fog, dew, snow, ice, and sprinklers. Wet décor, lighting, outlets and surrounding areas may take several hours after exposure, and in some cases days to completely dry before receptacles can be reset and power restored. Dekra-Lite is not responsible for outlets that will not reset due to the presence of moisture. Dekra-Lite is not responsible for unreported outages that we have never been made aware of. Dekra-Lite is not responsible for any products damaged or lost due to vandalism, extreme weather conditions, or acts of God. The owner accepts all responsibility while the décor is installed on their property. Dekra-Lite will make efforts when possible to replace such product for an additional charge.